RVO.nl and the Asian Development Bank (ADB) organize the seminar on business opportunities for Dutch companies and consortia at the ADB. At the meeting in The Hague, specialists in the field of water and urban development of ADB are present to answer your questions.
Business in Asia with ADB
The seminar offers you:
- A dialogue on business in Asia and the Pacific with the ADB;
- Information about business opportunities and important developments in the water and urban development sectors;
- An update on the new purchasing policy of the ADB;
- The opportunity to meet ADB experts in 1-on-1 conversations.
In addition to companies that supply goods and services, knowledge institutes, NGOs and especially consultants are also invited. The seminar also provides organizations that already have experience with the ADB the opportunity to exchange knowledge and get feedback on ongoing projects.
The full program is available on this page at the end of August.
- Jesper Pedersen, Senior Procurement Specialist, Operations Services and Financial Management Department (OSFMD);
- Michiel de Lijster, Senior Water Resources Specialist, Sustainable Development and Climate Change Department (SDCC);
- Joris van Etten, Senior Urban Development Specialist, Sustainable Development and Climate Change Department (SDCC);
- Marc Rooijackers, Director's Advisor, Constituency Office for Canada, Denmark, Finland, Ireland, The Netherlands, Norway and Sweden.
- Debra Kerzman: Representative European Representative Office (Frankfurt)
For more information or questions, please contact: