The European Chamber of Commerce in Myanmar – EuroCham Myanmar – was launched in December 2014 in Yangon through a grant contract between the European Union (EU) and a consortium composed of the French Myanmar Chamber and EUROCHAMBRES Brussels.
EuroCham serves as the voice of European business in Myanmar, contributes to a better business climate in the country and promotes trade and investment relations with the EU. The chamber has dedicated staff and premises and – for the duration of the EU grant – works under the legal authority of the French Myanmar Chamber.
EuroCham continiously offers interesting and challenging internship opportunities in all departments for EU students that are curious about the workings of EU business in frontier markets. You can expect a professional and international work environment at the interface between the European business community and the Myanmar government.
We highly encourage applications from students who can integrate the internship in their university studies. Minimum duration: 5 months.
- Excellent command of English
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
- undergraduate degree or previous professional and/or volunteering experience
Moreover, the successful candidate will have the following personal skills:
- High degree of intercultural sensitivity
- Solution-oriented thinking and hands-on mentality
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Highly detail oriented
- Ability to handle multiple assignments and requests and prioritize accordingly
- Ability to meet assigned deadlines
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified and invited for an interview. However, we would like to keep your application, should new opportunities arise.