FLANDERS INVESTMENT & TRADE, the Trade and Investment Promotion Agency of the Government of Flanders (Belgium) is looking for the office in Yangon, Myanmar an
Temporary Assistant to the Flemish Economic Representative (M/F)
The focus of the Assistant role is to support preparations of the Office Opening of Flanders Investment and Trade in Myanmar in 2017 and carry out all duties required in supporting Business Services activities to assist Flemish companies with entering the market. This is an exciting and varied role, which offers opportunities to gain experience in all aspects of the business. The assistant will be working directly with the Head of the Office. The role requires the ability to engage with Myanmar companies and the government. The responsibilities are likely to change over time so candidate will need to be willing to adapt as required. The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic team player who is keen to learn and develop new skills. Experience in business is not essential but an interest in business and the economy is appreciated.
- Support the Head of the Office in the upload and publishing of business opportunities in Myanmar, and database of contacts / CRM system.
- Support the Head of Office with the collection of desk research and engaging with Myanmar contacts on sourcing business opportunities.
Business matching and program support
- Support the Head of Office to manage all logistics for market visits.
- Support the Head of Office in managing the contact, follow up and arrangement of meetings
- Support the Head of Office in liaising with event venues, attending events and assisting in the management of the set-up of the venue and registration of attendees and related travel and hotel bookings
- Holds a bachelor degree
- A Myanmar National with a certain level of English
- At least 1 year work experience
- Experience in basic office administration is essential
- Experience of organizing events is an advantage
Interested candidates are invited to submit an application letter, curriculum vitae, and a recent passport sized photo to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than Friday, 15th September 2017, 17:00. Only those who are short-listed will be called for interview. The address of the FIT office is: Parkside One, 271-273 Bagayar Street Sanchaung Township Yangon c/o Eurocham Myanmar (www.flandersinvestmentandtrade.com).