1. Partner Identification
Where we are able to identify potential areas of synergy between our members and/or other businesses with an interest in Myanmar, we will happily make an initial introduction so that these opportunities can be discussed further. If you are in need of local business partners (e.g. investment partners, distributors, importers or suppliers) we will scan our network for suitable prospects and provide a detailed list with contact details. This list will include the names of the individuals or companies identified as prospective business partners as well as their essential contact details (office address, website, telephone number, email address).
2. Market Studies
Market Surveys: We are capable of acquiring sector-specific information based upon the interests of your company through the use of market surveys. We have regularly been able to share our most relevant knowledge and data-gathering activities with our members and connections. This includes useful information like the size of the existing market, key players within the industry as well as recent trends and opportunities to be found within the sector.
Market Analysis: We are also able to answer specific research questions posed to us by engaging in market analysis. Our market analysis involves:
- Mission scoping with the client so that we can fully understand the nature of business, the products or services that you offer, and the precise information that hope to obtain through the Market Analysis.
- Forming a research plan. Our team puts together a detailed plan which will enable us to acquire the required information. Research methods may include press reviews, public documents, contact with our members and public sector connections, or physical site visits. We finalize the proposal with the client, incorporating any suggestions that may provide.
- Implementation of the plan. We carry out the approved research plan and provide a clear and detailed report presenting the information obtained. We will be happy to answer any questions or to agree upon additional research activities if necessary.
3. Trade Missions
Companies or organisations interested in conducting a trade mission to Myanmar are welcome to contact us for our assistance.
We are well-placed to find useful prospective partners to meet with, as well as to assist with the logistical aspects of the trip. Specifically, we make use of our extensive business network in Myanmar to identify companies that may be worthwhile for you to meet with. We then contact these companies in order to introduce your business, to explain the nature of your products and services and the type of collaboration you are seeking in Myanmar.
Having secured the commitment of the prospective partner to meet with you, we make all arrangements for your visit (scheduling, transportation, accommodation etc.) and accompany you on the trip as facilitator, providing translation services where necessary.
We have a strong knowledge of the Myanmar marketplace and are often able to provide technical advice on market oriented matters. If you are in need of specific expertise, such as legal services, accounting services, or investment counsel, we will be able to provide a list of our members who are well-placed to assist you.
To facilitate the planing of your trade mission, we can support you with the following services :
- Interpretation in English, Burmese, Kachin, Dutch, French, Spanish and Italian.
- Meeting organisation
- Guide to find counterpart location
- Assistance services when in Yangon (Hotel booking, car rental...).
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us via the button below.Make an enquiry