As the Myanmar economy returns to a more robust rate of growth, domestic and foreign investors continue to evaluating investment opportunities across the industrial landscape.
The Myanmar Investment Forum 2018 will offer expert insights into the industries key to the Myanmar economy. With in-depth explorations of the infrastructure, energy, oil and gas, agriculture and tourism markets, this event offers a comprehensive overview and a unique opportunity to understand the prospects of this exciting frontier market can offer.
Over 1100 experts, investors and key executives from across Myanmar and the world are expected this September, offering unparalleled networking and inside knowledge.
Key coverage for 2018 will include:
- Infrastructure – what role can infrastructure developments play in the wider Myanmar economy?
- Doing business in Myanmar – practical advice and exploring current regulations and laws
- Banking, Finance and Insurance – evolving to meet new challenges
- Fintech and Microfinance – solutions for a digitizing economy
- Agriculture – reforming the industry and growing production towards export
- Natural Resources – optimizing mining and encouraging new exploration
- Energy – harnessing resources and improving infrastructure
- Start-Ups – sourcing finance and market opportunities
- Tourism – unlocking Myanmar’s potential
- Education – improvements to bridge the skills gap
- Manufacturing – Myanmar as a production hub
For more information or to register, please contact our customer services team at mailto:email@example.com.