The webinar is organised by EVBN, in collaboration with Dezan Shira, CBRE and Archetype., will speak during a webinar on September 28 on the topic of:
“EU Companies and the Vietnamese Construction and Real Estate Sectors”
The agenda (open to last minute changes) is the following:
A - Overview of the construction and Real Estate sector in Vietnam
1. Characteristics of the Construction sector
2. Characteristics of the Real Estate sector
3. Trends in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh and other provincial cities
4. Key drivers
B - Taxes and regulations
1. Construction and Real Estate taxes explained
3. Regulations to be aware about (Management of Work and Safety, Manual Handling Operations, Import regulations, builders permit, etc.)
4. Real estate market control and foreign investment (conditions to build and/or become an owner)
C - Opportunities for European SMEs
1. Tax incentives
Maxfield Brown, Manager of the Business Intelligence unit of Dezan Shira, will share more on the legal and tax section as well as on the Euro-Vietnam FTA to come rapidly into place.
This webinar will include a Q&A session, for which we hope to receive your questions about the Construction and Real Estate sector.
If you wish to attend this webinar, please click on this link and register on the form.