Myanmar is seeing positive signs of economic revival, with domestic and foreign investment improving in response to the opening up to foreign direct investment (FDI), of retail and wholesale trade as well as the insurance business.
Now in its 8th year, the Myanmar Global Investment Forum 2019 will offer participants an excellent opportunity to hear directly from the government on their latest economic agenda and reforms, as well as to have meaningful practical discussions with the key influencers, investors and corporates in Myanmar through our new interactive event format.
Topics to be covered will include:
- Prospects for FDI inflows and economic growth
- Impact of the opening up of retail banking and the insurance business
- Infrastructure and energy projects and investment planning
- New banking and financial regulation developments
- The growing role of development financial institutions
- The increasing role of private equity in funding strategies
- And much more…
Don’t miss a chance to hear from government representatives, domestic and foreign investors as well as businesses to discuss future collaboration and investment opportunities in Myanmar this September.
For more information about the event or registration, please contact at email@example.com