DetailsRegistration is now open for the upcoming Asia Pacific Arbitration Group International Arbitration Training Day taking place in Yangon, Myanmar on 9 December 2019.
Topics will include:
- Reviewing arbitration clauses in contracts
- Introduction to relevant IBA guidelines
- Mock arbitration proceedings
Who should attend?
- Arbitration practitioners, arbitrators
- In-house counsels, litigators, judges, government officials
- All those involved in dispute resolution
Click here to download the programme
Click here to register the event
Register before 29 November to receive early-bird discounts