- Presentation "UNODC Support for to Address Private Sector Related Corruption Risks in Myanmar" by Troels Vester, Country Manager United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (PDF, 2 MB)
- Presentation "Illicit Trade - Intellectual Property | Infringement and Counterfeiting" by Jeff Moore, Operations Director South East Asia, Analytical Alternatives Ltd. (PDF, 1,5 MB) and link to white paper on counterfeit "Dragon or Hidden Tiger?"
Join us for an information event on private sector related corruption risks and illicit trade in Myanmar, and learn more about mitigating strategies to protect your investment and reputation.
Our speakers and panelists:
- Troels Vester, Country Manager United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime: general state of play of corruption, drugs, crime and cross border issues in the country
- Jeff Moore, Operations Director South East Asia, Analytical Alternatives Ltd.: overview on illicit trade, focussing on protection of intellectual property and anti-counterfeiting
- Dr. Shwe Zin Ko, Assistant Director Ministry of Commerce: panel discussion
In order to tailor this information event to the needs of EU companies, please mention questions or issues you would like to see discussed during the online registration.
|4.30 pm||opening remarks, |
Filip Lauwerysen (Executive Director EuroCham Myanmar)
|presentation on corruption, drugs and crime and cross border issues, |
Troels Vester (Country Manager United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime Myanmar)
|presentation on illicit trade: protection of intellectual property and anti-counterfeiting, |
Jeff Moore (Operations Director South East Asia, Analytical Alternatives Ltd.)
|panel discussion and Q&A|
Assistant Director Ministry of Commerce Dr. Shwe Zin Ko, Country Manager UNODC Troels Vester, Operations Director SEA Analytical Alternatives Jeff Moore, Executive Director EuroCham Myanmar Filip Lauwerysen
|6.15 pm||closing remarks|
|> 6.30 pm||networking reception (please register separately here)|
Please register via the button at the top of this page.
We look forward to meeting you.