Please find an invitation from our regional partner in Vietnam - EVBN - below.
Once your company is selected, you will benefit from:
– Full organisation of European pavilion: design, construction, etc.
– Logistic support, accommodation booking, translation service, etc.
– B2B tailored agenda with interested players during the three-day exhibition on the European Pavilion.
Mon, Nov 6
Arrival in Ho Chi Minh City/ Check-in at hotel
Tue, Nov 7
Morning: Information sessionLunch time: Networking lunch Afternoon: Booth set-up on the exhibition
Wed, Nov 8
Exhibition with tailored B2B meetings on the European pavilion
Thu, Nov 9
Exhibition with tailored B2B meetings on the European pavilion Afternoon: Conferences – Available time slots for participants of European Pavilion
Fri, Nov 10
Exhibition with tailored B2B meetings on the European pavilion Closing the exhibition – Dinner offered to all participants
Participation fee: 2,890 € per company, for 1 person, 2nd person: 850 €
APPLICATION & REGISTRATION PROCESS
– Fri, Sep 15 2017 – Application form to be sent to EVBN
– Wed, Sep 22 2017 – Final selection: EVBN Selects the best European applicants for the mission
– Sat, Sep 29 2017 – Registration deadline: Selected candidates confirmed their registration by paying 75% of the participation fee
From our past experience, European companies usually meet a minimum of 10 potential partners during our trade missions. Nevertheless, EVBN cannot guarantee a specific number of meetings. EVBN cannot be held responsible for the information provided by prospects or for the outcome of business talks with potential partners.
GREEN TECHNOLOGY TRADE MISSION TO VIETNAM 2015 and 2016 – OUR PAST EXPERIENCE
– 12 participating companies from 7 different countries.
– 100+ B2B meetings were scheduled with potential local partners.
– Key activities: information sessions, sectoral conferences, networking forum, visits from EU delegation and Vietnamese provinces.
For more information about 2016 trade mission, please see here.
Email: Ms. Nga Nguyen at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +84 (0)8 3823 9515; Ext: 110