ABOUT EUROCHAM MYANMAR
The European Chamber of Commerce in Myanmar – EuroCham Myanmar – launched in December 2014, co-funded by the European Union. EuroCham serves as the voice of European business in Myanmar, contributes to a better business climate and promotes trade and investment relations with the EU.
Working at the crossroads of international trade, economic diplomacy and public-private sector cooperation, EuroCham’s main contacts are Myanmar officials, EU member state embassies, the EU delegation, the European Commission, European businesses, international organisations and European trade promotion organisations.
The chamber has a dedicated international team of professionals from across Europe and Myanmar, working from modern corporate offices right by the park.
POSITION OF RECEPTIONIST/ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER (M/F)
The Receptionist/Administrative Officer will play a critical role in supporting the work of EuroCham Myanmar Team.
More specifically, he/she should:
- Receive and orient visitors of EuroCham Myanmar.
- Operate EuroCham telephone switchboard by receiving, giving and dispatching office telephone communication to the relevant recipients
- Provide secretarial services as per EuroCham Team needs (photocopy, phone call, correspondence)
- Check, distribute and manage EuroCham general mail address, and management of EuroCham contact lists
- Support the Finance and Administration Manager in booking travels and hotels, preparing finance and administrative documentation, and perform other finance and administrative duties upon request.
He/she should therefore have the minimum requirements:
- Bachelor Degree/Diploma in Secretarial Management or 1 year proven experience in similar position
- Capacity to provide clients and colleagues with clear and focused information
- Excellent communication and representation skills
- Excellent command of English and Myanmar language
- Very good knowledge of MS Office package and internet
- Holding a LCCI Level-3 Certificate in accounting
- Having professional knowledge of a second European language.
- Fulltime position in a professional and international work environment at the interface between the European business community and the Myanmar government
- The Receptionist/Administrative Officer will work closely with, and report to, the Finance and Administration Manager
- Working time is 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday
- After a probation period the consortium offers a contract for 1 year, with the option to renew, including medical insurance
- Position to be filled as soon as possible
- Monthly gross salary range: 325.000 and 390.000 Kyat, according to experience and competencies
Applications (CV and motivation letter) should be addressed to Mr. Filip Lauwerysen, Executive Director of EuroCham Myanmar, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or deposited in person at EuroCham Myanmar, 271-273 Bagayar Street, Sanchaung Township, Yangon, no later than February 28th 2018, noon.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified and invited for interview.