About EuroCham Myanmar:
We are currently looking for a National Policy and Strategy Officer.
(Myanmar National) Based in Yangon, Myanmar
Are you an excellent communicator with a degree in English and looking to jump-start a career in international business? Then we might be the perfect match for you.
- Communication support with national and international stakeholders and organizations (ministries, businesses, EU)
- Advocacy meeting preparation research and reporting
- Draft emails and formal letters in English and Myanmar language
- Coordinate the Executive Director meetings and international missions
- Accompany the Executive Director to meetings and events and take minutes
- Upon request, also perform other supportive chamber duties.
- University degree in English
- Ability to travel
- Diplomatic skills when dealing with government and business officials
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Interest in promoting and advocating for European investment and trade interests in Myanmar
- Friendly and open-minded attitude
- Solution-oriented thinking and hands-on mentality.
Moreover, the following skills and competencies will be considered an advantage:
- University degree in law, economics, political science or related subjects, or previous working experience
- Knowledge of the local legal system/business environment and interest in researching it
- Knowledge of another European language apart from English will be considered an advantage.
Please specify in subject “Policy and Strategy Officer”.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified and invited for interview. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks from vacancy deadline, please assume that we will not be pursuing your application at this time.