ABOUT EUROCHAM MYANMAR
The European Chamber of Commerce in Myanmar – EuroCham Myanmar – was launched in December 2014, co-funded by the European Union. EuroCham serves as the voice of European business in Myanmar, contributes to a better business climate and promotes trade and investment relations with the EU.
Working at the crossroads of international trade, economic diplomacy and public-private sector cooperation, EuroCham’s main contacts are Myanmar officials, EU member state embassies, the EU delegation, the European Commission, European businesses, international organisations and European trade promotion organisations.
The chamber has a dedicated international team of professionals from across Europe and Myanmar, working at a modern corporate office right by the park.
EuroCham offers an interesting and challenging internship opportunity in the field of HR for students that are curious about the workings operating an organization in a frontier market. You can expect a professional and international work environment operating as an interface between the European business community and the Myanmar government supporting European sustainable investment in Myanmar.
We highly encourage applications from students who can integrate the internship in their university studies. Minimum duration: 6 months.
- Excellent command of English and another European language
- Very good knowledge of MS Office package and internet
- In the process of acquiring a University degree (preferably in the field of Psychology, HR, Communication or Business Administration)
The ideal candidate will also possess the following additional assets:
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Able to operate with integrity and handling confidential information
- Excellent group communication and representation skills
- Project-management experience
- You will work closely with, and report to, the Finance and Administration Manager and other senior management
- 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday
- Position to be filled as soon as possible
Applications (CV and motivation letter) should be addressed to Mr. Filip Lauwerysen, Executive Director of EuroCham Myanmar, exclusively by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or deposited in person at EuroCham Myanmar, 271-273 Bagayar Street, Sanchaung Township, Yangon. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified and invited for interview.