A company can apply for Ordinary membership if:
a) It is a legal entity duly established under the laws of any EU Member State, or a legal entity established under the laws of Myanmar being directly or indirectly controlled by an EU citizen or by an EU entity established under the laws of any EU Member State;
b) It is a legal entity which conducts business, or promotes business, between the EU and Myanmar.
If the applicant satisfies the criteria set forth under a), then it is eligible for the membership de jure and will become an Ordinary Member of EuroCham upon request and after payment of fees as appropriate.
If the applicant satisfies the criteria set forth under b), then it must submit an application to EuroCham and the Board will decide at its sole discretion whether such applicant is eligible for the membership.
If the applicant does not satisfy the criteria set forth under a) or b), it shall not be eligible as a EuroCham Member. However, it may be associated to EuroCham (without any voting right) on a case by case basis, when deemed appropriate by the Board.
Join us and profit from our member benefits!
- Access to the business network in Myanmar and in the ASEAN region via European Business associations in the region
- Free first step market entry and advocacy consultation
- Preferential access to EuroCham events
- Right to use EuroCham logo on your website
- Free digital copies of all EuroCham publications, and possibility to sponsor specific publications
- Preferential rates when using EuroCham office facilities (business center facilities, use of conference room)
- Exposure of company’s promotion material at EuroCham Myanmar office
Want more? Please see our partnership opportunities!
Inscription: 700 € (Corporate) / 350 € (SME)
Administrative costs (only first year): 100 € / 50 €