The EuroCham Myanmar Logistics and Transportation Advocacy Group was created in September 2016 and it represents the interests of the European Logistics and Transportation business community in Myanmar. It’s a platform for information-sharing and discussion. As such, it expresses concerns related to the transportation, logistics and import-export industries and helps provide Myanmar authorities with relevant input in order to improve the overall business environment in the country.
To join the group, please send an email to email@example.com.
- Promote the development of the transportation and logistics industry in Myanmar as a critical sector to Myanmar’s economic growth
- Encourage the ease and transparency of import-export processes with the view of further enabling the potential of the transportation and logistics industry
- Provide a forum for companies involved in transportation and logistics in order to discuss common issues and challenges to the industry in Myanmar and to work with the Myanmar government and other relevant agencies and authorities to seek for improvement
- Promote transparency, compliance and rule of law in the transportation and logistics sector
- Develop position papers and contribute to the EuroCham Myanmar White Book